Upgrade to release 3.8.0
Step 1: Prerequisites
- Inform users about the upgrade: stop creating new deliveries, transactional support on CRUD models will be disallowed.
- Stop the i-refactory server.
Step 2: Upgrading i-refactory metadata model
Follow the generic instructions for upgrading the metadata repository as described in Upgrading the i-refactory repository model in SQLServer.
This upgrade script will:
Create the following database columns:
The upgrade is executed within a transaction. An error will result in a rollback. Contact i-Refact support in case of unexpected failures.
Step 3: Upgrade the i-refactory server to release 3.8.0-rc.1
- Copy the complete folder i-refactory-engine to the appropriate location.
- Start the server, the upgrade will be executed automatically.
Changes applied during startup
During the startup of the i-refactory server the following changes will be applied automatically:
- The application version is updated to release 3.8.0-rc.1
- The i-refactory generic data access interface objects are regenerated (views, procedures, triggers, ...).
- Point in time access views, including business key resolvement, are generated.
- For each Generic Data Access Interface a File Export Interface is automatically generated.